Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Normal Threads
D
YouTube - Abrasive Waterjets in the Stone & Tile Industry
Replies
Views
Bolter
B
D
Hi I'm looking for a tiler to complete a bathroom for me approx 18m2 walls and 3m2 floor - just...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
wondered what the strangest jobs you have been called out to quote on are? must be some good...
Replies
Views
Bolter
B
Hi all, thinking of changing my addy for use with porcelain and ceranic tiles to kerafelx maxi...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
R
39m2 all done!:hurray: what you reckon?
Replies
Views
rodders26
R

S
Im off to look at a flooring job on sunday so could do with some advice. They want slate laying...
Replies
Views
steve mason
S
G
Hi everyone. I'm in Essex, new to the trade, new to the site, so ANY advice is welcome. It all...
Replies
Views
B
Hi to all, Have spent sometime looking around the forum, Brilliant! Just completed a 6 week...
Replies
Views
J
I'v noticed quite a few post latley that mention wieght limits, and suitable substraights. Also...
Replies
Views
silver
S
D
These men are installing and setting solid steel pillars in concrete to stop vehicles from...
Replies
Views

H
This will shock you all like it shocked me !! The customer had his ground floor tiled and...
2 3
Replies
Views
rsl tiling
R
K
Hi All Am considering buying a TX1200n. Have looked at previous posts and apart from the weight...
Replies
Views
kaharrison9
K
D
i have been to see a job today in borehamwood, its a little too far for me to be honest so i...
Replies
Views
stevee
S
G
Hi Has anyone come across this? I cleaned and sealed the mosaic first with Lithofin. Then...
Replies
Views
Rob Z
R
L
A couple of months ago I had 2 en-suits fitted. The showers are cubicles with trays with tiling...
Replies
Views
C

A
Hi all I have a job starting on tuesday 18.08.09 in Liverpool, i will be there myself and i am...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
D
My bathroom and en-suite both need retiling as soon as possible so that I can get my house up...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
S
Floor tiling up to the face of skirtingboards that you cant or are not allowed to remove … how...
Replies
Views
hillhead
H
H
As I normally use Bal supplied from my local tile supplier, I was hoping to try Mapei for my...
Replies
Views
Smithy153
S
D
The office phone rings, one of the employees picks up and says: "What kind of an idiot is...
Replies
Views
hillhead
H

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley