Discuss Bathroom & En-suite - Stoke-on-Trent in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

My bathroom and en-suite both need retiling as soon as possible so that I can get my house up for sale. Although the house is only 5 years old (Barratts) I have had issues with leaks into the hall and lounge.

Bathroom - I intend on having a shower over the bath so I need the old tiles around the bath ripping off, one corner tanked, and then tiles up to the ceiling in that corner. The boxing in at the end of the bath is not square and I doubt the boxed-in main waste is square either so this will need sorting before tiling. I also want the floor tiled in here too, and I'm not bothered about the difference in floor height between rooms. Also, as the toilet waste is on an angle :)ninja:) I would very much like this boxed in and tiled over so it can't be seen. Splashback around the sink is also needed.

En-suite - needs ripping out and the plasterboard taking down on one wall at least cos I can see a damp patch spreading. The cubicle needs tanking and tiling on 3 sides and I need a splashback around the sink area. And again, I want the floor tiling in here and the toilet waste boxing in. Not bothered about height difference between the floors.

I physically don't have the time to do this myself as I work full time elsewhere, and I don't want hubby to diy it.

I don't have any room measurements yet, but if you need them let me know. Alternatively, feel free to contact me and arrange a time to come and view before giving a quote.

Forgot to mention, I'll get a plumber in to take out the sanitary ware where appropriate.

Thanks
Liz :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

re: Bathroom & En-suite - Stoke-on-Trent

Please pm liz direct for more info etc on this job.....:thumbsup:

And liz will you let me know when the job is confirmed then i can un-sticky it.

D

DHTiling

re: Bathroom & En-suite - Stoke-on-Trent

Seen as nobody wanted this job then liz is tiling it herself....

I thought some tilers needed work...???????

Reply to Bathroom & En-suite - Stoke-on-Trent in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley