Thanks for visiting Tilers Forums, the UK's wall and floor tiling forum. The forum is free to use and to sign up to. Tilers Forums has the largest database of tile advice, questions and answers. Come and check it all out. We've put the kettle on. Login or sign up at the top of the forum.
Some of the popular forum areas for DIY:-
- If you're looking for the main tiling forum, then click here.
- Trying to find a tiler? Then post your tiling jobs here for free.
- Discontinued tiles can be found listed in this forum.
- The DIY tiling forum is where fellow DIY tilers share advice, with a bit of input from the professional wall and floor tilers who do this as their day to day job.
Dismiss NoticeWhich tile adhesive brand did you use most during 2015? Cast your vote, click here! The winning adhesive company will be awarded with a gold plated trophy! First time ever!
Share This Page
Trusted Advisor, Male, from Peterborough, England
- AliGage was last seen:
- Viewing media in album Job Of The Month 8/2015, Sep 5, 2015 at 8:09 AM
- Home Page:
- Peterborough, England
- Professional wall and floor tiler
- Areas Covered:
- East of England
- Tiling for?:
- 15 years (since 2000)
- Where did you learn the trade?:
- Uncertified apprenticeship for 7 years, training school course, self employeed since
- Pete Murray, Seether, Arctic Monkeys, Panic at the Disco,Greenday and loads more.
- Van / Car:
- Transit T350