Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Normal Threads
S
Hi All, First post so hopefully its in the right section. I bought the below polished black...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
T
If a downstairs shower has been lined with Hardie Backerboard is it necessery to still tank or...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
B
Hi everyone I have an understairs toilet and I need to tile the floor. I am going to treat...
Replies
Views
barnsleyduane
B
B
i'm liking the new geen look! very eye catching! well done Dan and Dave! :thumbsup: has it...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, recent pics of a bathroom I finished back in July UFH and wetroom so interesting job...
Replies
Views
davy_G
D

S
HI'm tiling a bathroom with some quite heavy limestone - I've been told about 25kg/m2, and the...
Replies
Views
scowps
S
Dan+, wivers+, alankd, dappanumber1, strumerman, shogun rua, nickj, BG Ceramics, Big D, peckers...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
D
it's our local parish scarecrow festival this weekend, is it a nationwide thing or just peculiar...
Replies
Views
M
S
I was just wondering, in my 'wondering about things' moment. I know you guys are great at tile...
Replies
Views
LOFTHOUSE
L
D
went to price another job this evening,another customer referral! gave the women the price(no...
Replies
Views
LOFTHOUSE
L

S
Hello I'm new and I know this goes against received wisdom but... I really don't want to seal...
Replies
Views
LOFTHOUSE
L
T
Hi, my names Phil Hobson, i've been a tiler for 42 years now...still going strong! Working all...
Replies
Views
brian c
B
D
was at work on friday fitting 580 x 420 porc tiles, all going well, till I picked up one of the...
Replies
Views
brian c
B
E
I went to my local Topps tiles today for a few bags of Toppfix rapid set, i get them for £9 for...
Replies
Views
brian c
B
L
hi all, not new to tiling, been on the hands and knees now for a while, just registered to see...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

I'm currently tiling a bathroom at a house and they've asked me to quote for there toilet which...
Replies
Views
Daveyboy
D
C
Had a shower room done ~ 3 years ago - now have leakage problems which will necessitate...
Replies
Views
Daveyboy
D
M
I am a plumber who is also hoping to move into tiling and wetrooms. Stumbled onto this site and...
Replies
Views
Hawkofeagles
H
P
Hi
Hi guys/girls, my name is Pete and I have kind of been thrust into tiling by a few customers as...
Replies
Views
Hawkofeagles
H
D
hi all, I promised a while back to put some photos on of work Ive done to the house. I started...
Replies
Views
Daveyboy
D

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay