Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
Just wondered if anybody has ever used the Schluter Ditra Matting for their fresh floor tiling jobs?
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Who's been on a really good tiling course and where was it that you went?
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
D
I like this website. I hope it does very well. there is a gap in the 'tile forums' game for an...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
What do you use for whole cutting in tiles?
Replies
Views
cj_tiler
C
This isn't fully completed but there's a floor tiling guide written by DIY Place available to...
Replies
Views
enduro
E
An epoxy can be used as a tile fixing or tile grouting solution although often only used as a...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
If you're using large format tiles you will need to use a thick-bed tile adhesive. A thick-bed...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Upload you photo's to our tilers forums. If you're stuck or need help, contact us using the...
Replies
Views
HG is a great common brand name when you mention tile cleaners and polishes in most tile stores...
Replies
Views
There's a few national tile retailers such as Topps Tiles etc but if you know of a good retailer...
Replies
Views
What's on TV at the moment that interests you? If anything at all :p
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Other than KBB and Expotile, what tile exhibitions do you lot go to?
Replies
Views
I like the trowels made by Bensons Industries Ltd but find they are over-priced. I've found a...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
In most cases providing they are just ceramic you may be able to use a good quality 'dry'...
Replies
Views
I would consider the pricing up period to be in most cases, the first point of face-to-face...
Replies
Views
Uheat are the UK partners of European electric underfloor heating manufacturer ELEKTRA. We've...
Replies
Views
There are many tiling tools suppliers available offering fast delivery of DIY and professional...
Replies
Views
The correct floor tiling trowel will give a 100% coverage, meaning once you've bedded the tile...
Replies
Views
The correct tile spacing for wall tiling is a minimum of 2mm. The maximum will depend on the...
Replies
Views
Welcome to all Guests / Non-registered visitors of the new Tilers Forums. We've created this...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

Tag Cloud

usa