Search the forum,

Discuss Anybody use the Schluter Ditra Matting? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wondered if anybody has ever used the Schluter Ditra Matting for their fresh floor tiling jobs?

M

m3 fitter

No i haven't but tile village swears by it, and as we are taking on their clients for fixing, they would like us to only use ditra matting, i'll keep you posted.

Edit by Admin: fixed link and removed duplicate post.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jas

Yes I have used it a lot, its great kit, its used in wet areas and in floor areas on problematic substrates ie; balconys,and underfloor heating where no expantion joints have been added. or on wooden floors where problems may occur.If used in a wet room you have to seal all joints with kerdi band (a waterproof membrane) also from schlueter.

W

wetdec

No i haven't but a tile co. tile village swears by it, and as we are taking on their clients for fixing, they would like us to only use ditra matting, i'll keep you posted.

Edit by Admin: fixed link and removed duplicate post.

How could you possibly be taking clients from a search portal m8 strong smell of bull in the air here ????

This post is spam me thinks looking for hits !!!!

tiler

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wetdec

D

DHTiling

I use Ditra matting a fair bit and the Kerdi membrane for showers as well......

Very easy to use........

Reply to Anybody use the Schluter Ditra Matting? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen