Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
J
hi all just a quick one noticed all your walk in showers you seem to put the waste in square...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
R
WOW 1 lucky sod YouTube - WORLDS LUCKIEST MAN
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
S
ello lads,anyone used tiles from this firm,walls floors ,just been to price a job,customer wants...
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D
F
I've got a job where I've got to remove tiles from bathroom wall and then re-tile with new...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
as above we have prepared about five pages of how we want the new web-site's to go (TWO site's...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
Hi folks, I have 7m2 of quality ceramiche supergres porcelain tiles for sale. Size 600x300...
Replies
Views
G
started job today downstairs bathroom 18m2 with those cheap 6" sq white tiles from b&q not a...
Replies
Views
C
S
found these on ebay ,may be a good price,steve L@@K: PVC Tiling Trim Corner Pieces x 2 per pk...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
B
Hello All, I finished tiling a shower room last week only to discover, as I was grouting that...
Replies
Views
brendanbreeze
B
T
Nowt serious! Pulling away from a roundabout and bump - from behind! Got out and a young lady...
Replies
Views
doit4u
D
W
My local Topps Tiles are now supplying Durabase wp, £11.50 on there trade price, retail is...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
C
I've been looking for tile trim for a job im doing in January ( box section with three way...
Replies
Views
heavytrevy
H
J
Howdy, I'm doing a tub/shower surround, doing the wall from the tub to the ceiling. The next...
Replies
Views
Jonnycat
J
P
Doing a job on Monday and customer phoned me tonight, no longer wants trim around the windows...
Replies
Views
BoTiley
B
T
I'am not! Didn't go with my darling wife last year. Not going this year. And doubt if I'll go...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
F
Got a call from a local tiler asking me to help him out over the other side of London. I started...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
D
Well done Gisela on getting promoted to trusted advisor...:thumbsup: Mosaic Girl
Replies
Views
T
Are we all having a day off Xmas shopping! Logged on 'again' at 10-30am and find a few here. I...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
T
Hello, I´ve found myself stuck in a situation and would like to ask for your opinions on what...
Replies
Views
thevinnyofoz
T
P
fellas oh and ladies, I'm working on my site any one with a web site want a link from my links page?
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud

usa