Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
D
Who would buy 1 or more of these....i certainly would and lets see what you think..? YouTube -...
Replies
Views
david campbell
D
C
When sealing a bathroom do tou guys just seal where the silicone is going to come in to cotact...
Replies
Views
david campbell
D
G
YouTube - Hitler Finds out Killing in the Name is the 2009 Xmas number 1
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
D
One of the units on our estate has over-ordered rather a lot of hand sanitizers and is asking...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
P
How good are these tools, do they cut holes etc as good as they seem to on the videos? Looks a...
Replies
Views
boxer1van
B
Ok so following the instructions on the back of the (BAL superflwx wide) bag I used 0.2 litres...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Hi - without the aid of a balance (dont have one) whats the best way to mix BAL rapidset...
Replies
Views
D
Hopefully one of the guys from tile giant will see this. I need to get hold of some step tiles...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
D
Nice to see a british company fighting back at importing and the recession. YouTube - 29 01...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
S
We have a customer we quoted on yesterday (a downstairs bathroom trav walls and floors). The...
Replies
Views
Stan001
S
D
Great milestone mate, long may it continue:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Replies
Views
White Room
W
H
Hello people.the last few days i spent on a nice marble floor.47m2 of 3 sizes through a kitchen...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
D
after reading through some of the threads in the prep forum, I thought I'd put a poll up to see...
2 3
Replies
Views
Stan001
S
N
Unfortunately for us ours was one of the 1400 homes flooded in Cumbria recently. We have had a...
Replies
Views
L
Ive been tiling for 3 years since i started working,,, I learnt the trade from experianced...
Replies
Views
marke
M
M
I've had a look through the forum to see if anyone else has asked the same questions: apologies...
Replies
Views
MarkN
M
S
i am looking to do a course around march next year, maybe 5 but think 10 days i have been...
Replies
Views
smith_21
S
C
Hi Just reading through the professional fixing guide on the BAL website and was wondering if...
Replies
Views
colin178
C
G
Hi im Geoff, Just joined and would like to say hello to all.
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud

usa