Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DHTiling

Another couple of stone jobs..

Chinese M/coloured slate and some wooden travertine in a kitchen strummer fitted.

Slate was sealed with Mattstone .. quite a nice selection of colours in it from PHG stone.

Chinese multi coloured slate 001.jpg Chinese multi coloured slate 003.jpg FLOOR BY DAVID HOWE 2.jpg FLOOR BY DAVID HOWE.jpg

D

DHTiling

Forgot to say.. slate is laid random set... customer didn't want a brick pattern in a small room.. i prefer it this way anyway.. less in ya face so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen