Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
B
Just curious to know..........after building a frame for boxing in pipework in a downstairs loo...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
that you have seen lately and think is a good site it don't have to be tiling...
Replies
Views
E
I bought the wife a vauxhall Astra a couple of months ago, and it came with 3 months...
Replies
Views
MIKE1
M
S
hiya lads , could u tell what you would charge for these 2 jobs ,i wanna know if im getting it...
Replies
Views
stevee
S
M
hi
Hi everyone, as you can guess im new to the forum, i been tiling on a semi pro basis for about...
Replies
Views
bcfcchris
B
M
hi all im michael ive been at tiler for about 15 years now, always had work (contracting...
Replies
Views
bcfcchris
B
R
Hi all, i completed the 2 week course at STC, (formerly PTS) in Warrington at the end of...
Replies
Views
bcfcchris
B
M
Hi all. I've just taken out a mediumweight advert with yell.com which hopefully will provide...
Replies
Views
brian c
B
G
did anyone see the diy sos program on sky last night on channel 521 around 10 oclock they were...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
J
just started 100m of polished porcelain 600 x 600 floor today for a builder I often work...
Replies
Views
brian c
B
F
I've got to lay ceramic tiles onto concrete and was thinking of using mapei rapid-set but I...
Replies
Views
H
Hello all, i priced a good job about 5 weeks ago,200+m2 marble floors,170m2 in bathrooms etc...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
S
any one know of a supplier of french limestone 400mm x random lengths ,I have tried all the...
Replies
Views
S
A
hi people any 1 know how to apply for a underground permit?
Replies
Views
S
R
self level, 2 part mix, its yours if you can collect, dont really want to skip it, any takers...
Replies
Views
terence7556
T
H
:smilewinkgrin:hi just new to this forum,being tiling now 5 years now,talk soon:smilewinkgrin:
Replies
Views
united
U
P
Nearly due a new wetsaw blade for the wee Plasplugs. Bought a Sankyo blade last time and it...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
A
hi
hello to all, new member here, been tiling for years now, just started doing victorian flooring.
Replies
Views
david campbell
D
D
I'd like to hear from anyone who has bought one of these and used it for an extended period. How...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
W
Hi, I have seen threads to this before and have used Tilegem until now. I have upgraded to...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud

usa