Search the forum,

Discuss Lets hear it for GOOD builders! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jamie B

just started 100m of polished porcelain 600 x 600 floor today for a builder I often work for..once again the prep was fantastic..screed like a millpond with no snots and kick ups in the corners...new walls completely square!...no other trades in my work areas..labourer had brought the tiles off the pallets into the building and swept the area out...and cups of tea on the hour...if I wasn't married already I reckon I'd be proposing!
We hear quite a lot of bad/terrible stories about cowboys here..maybe we should all start 'naming and praising' the true professionals out there?..they do exist!..days like today make work a pleasure!:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

W

White Room

That makes life so much easier, yes there are quality guys out there but it's the bad jobs that stand out all the time which is a shame.

At least the guys on here get a chance to show some quality jobs:thumbsup:

P

Prem Tiler

That's a great idea Jamie b. Name this builder and pout in the post how great he is. www.tilersforums.com ranks very well on google and no doubt if Joe public were to tipe in good builder in Essex your post would make it on to the top page or two.

D

doug boardley

but where would be the fun in that?:lol::lol: we' have to fin something else to whinge about, ie walls an floors to flat an not challenging enough:lol:

P

Prem Tiler

maybe a surgestion for two new sub headings in other trades in the comunity section?

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Makes a hell of a difference when they do it right. Lucky you :thumbsup:

Builder must be an ex Tiler :lol:

B

brian c

yes lucky you,doing a toilet just now and the walls are new plasterboard moisture resistant but are not square...it does my nut in.

good to hear someone had a good day and also a good idea.:thumbsup:

Reply to Lets hear it for GOOD builders! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen