Search the forum,

Discuss diy sos! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Prem Tiler

I used to like the 1st series the way the chippy and the female designer used to argue. hilarous:lol:

loads of tension if you know what I mean.:smilewinkgrin:

C

Colour Republic

I think Whitebeams account has been hacked:yikes: 10k of posts and he still has problems with posting pictures and today we find out he's never seen the you tube link to watch it on their site! I would say almost half the YT vids that get posted here have to be watched externally.

Whatever you have done with WB we want him released, FREE WHITEBEAM!

T

Time's Ran Out

We did a BETTER HOMES show with Carol Vordeman in 1999.
George Bond was the designer (a lovely fella) and the two twins picked up a paint brush when the cameras rolled.
The best part - besides our slate floor tiling - was the lunch bus! It was a 3 course meal and free.
Everything is donated by various trades and the budget was about 3k.
Georges house put 9k on the 'value' -the biggest increase in the programme to that date.
Funny though because my calculations were in the region of 30k spent on this house!!!!!!!
The 'other' property 'improved' had the budget spent and the people were so upset when they saw Georges house that the TV Co. had to pay them to be quiet.
The next door neighbour who's house wasn't chosen was that jealous he called the police in on us one night because of the noise we were making.
At 4o'clock in the morning when they arrived I showed them my rubber mallet for settling the tiles - explained that the client was a local policeman and they just left.
It was certainly an experience - but not one I'd rush into again.

C

Colour Republic

and the two twins picked up a paint brush when the cameras rolled.

The biggest rise to fame every for those two!

It's like doing a two week tiling course and 6 months later owning topps

On a side note my old boss owns the prototype of Morphus glasses, i'm very jealous!

Reply to diy sos! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen