Search the forum,

Discuss Tile layout Software in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

waterfd

Hi, I have seen threads to this before and have used Tilegem until now. I have upgraded to Windows 7 (new PC) and now when I try to add pattern and tile to the floorplan nothing happens. I have sent a question to them so am waiting an answer. do you know of other software that could be used. I have seen Laurel Creek Software mentioned is this useful for metric? I do have TurboCad but you need a degree to work that but I still keep trying. Any new ones out there?
Rgds Des

Last edited by a moderator:
W

waterfd

Thanks Alan I knew XP had a compatibility for windows 95 but never thought to check now for XP it even gives you SP2 & 3 options. Did a new diagram and it looks like it worked this time. Will see in the future. Now I know this I will see if other programs that have stopped working will benefit. I would still like a better program if there is one out there.
Rgds Des.

Reply to Tile layout Software in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen