Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei rapid-set in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

fad

I've got to lay ceramic tiles onto concrete and was thinking of using mapei rapid-set but I havent tried it before. I have used Keraquick which I found very good but is the rapid-set as good ? As it's a situation where I dont need the flexi I thought maybe I could save a few bob.

B

brian c

B and Q are selling it for £14.99 which is good compared to some places and this is PUBLIC prices.

R

Rich

I love the Keraquick and I am just as impressed with the rapid. In fact doubt youl be able to notice any difference between the two by what it is like to work with. :smilewinkgrin:

D

d noulton

kerauick is rapid set hence the name and flexible
mapeker is rapid set but non flexible
correct me if i am wrong

R

Rich

Keraquick is rapid and flexi
Mapeker is rapid for porcelain
Mapie RAPID-SET is just rapid for ceramic and quarry tiles

B

brian c

Keraquick is rapid and flexi
Mapeker is rapid for porcelain
Mapie RAPID-SET is just rapid for ceramic and quarry tiles

mapei rapid set is not recommended for swimming pools or areas of constant immersion.

aflemi

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I can't see Mapeker on their website, where can I get info on it?
I would like something cheaper than Keraquick + latex plus which actually works out more expensive than Bal Rapidset Flex, for tiling onto suspended floor.

Reply to Mapei rapid-set in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen