Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
Here I am going to attempt to guide you through a the cutting of a 3 way mitre. picture 1 is of...
Replies
Views
G
Hi. I have just finished laying a 30mtr floor using 600 x 600 CIMIC polished porcelain...
Replies
Views
D
Apologies mods of this needs to go elsewhere.. please feel free to move it or bin it...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
D
At the trade shows everyone has their place. The girls like to hand out leaflets and ask the...
Replies
Views
Hi all my name is Jamie, a tiler with 23 years experience, have been using the threads for a...
Replies
Views
faithhealer
F
L
Hi there everyone! New to the forum and just wanted to say hi! I dont think i will actually be...
Replies
Views
user123
U
T
Well all just completed a big job total kitchen refit 1,600 100x100 wall tiles three diferent...
Replies
Views
TARTAN TILER
T
R
Hello everyone. A buddy here in the US just bought this: YouTube - taglio di piastrelle in...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
J
Went to a job today tiling a kitchen in a posh flat..the customers live abroad and having only...
2 3
Replies
Views
Scott
S
P
Anyone do any kind of Martial arts?:mad2:
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Scott
S
S
hello all just completed 1 week tiling course with Chase Tiling Academy, fantastic people, great...
Replies
Views
J
N
hi to everyone:smilewinkgrin:
Replies
Views
White Room
W
I
hi bought 20kg bal flexible white adhesive for stones but think might run short dont need...
Replies
Views
indiana9n
I
S
hiya peeps ,just had my second call back in 6 months to replace a 4" length of bead that has...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
B
hi all, after plying floor with 9mm ply should i also use a primer before tiling. what other...
Replies
Views
mikethetile
M
P
Hi there everyone. I'm new here on the forum. I'm just a DIY consumer who's become interested...
2 3
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
4th call this week from members of the public doing major jobs themselves including two doing...
Replies
Views
jamie B
J
T
Made a phone call to a bathroom company this morning to tell them their tiles I'd ordered were...
Replies
Views
jamie B
J
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen