Discuss Cutting Tile Trim | 3 Way Mitre with Pictures in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

GazTech

The 3 way is a lovely finisher...shows class, many thanks to Devo for taking the time to do the tutorial many moons ago.....:thumbsup:

B

Burnsy

Great post mate. I got shown how to do it a while ago and then forgot! Good to see it in pictures. I had a couple of practices last nite and they seem to be fine. Ill try it on a proper job next week so thanks. I agree, it does add a 'touch of class'.

Thanks for taking the time to post pics it is a great help.

R

rob

Thanks for that mate, I am going to try that next job I do.

PS: does the trim have to be exactly quarter round to work???

O

oldgit

any tips for getting the exact half cuts at the second stage.
personally still prefer proper corners but this is well handy in an emergency,and if i can get them neat enough who knows..............

Reply to Cutting Tile Trim | 3 Way Mitre with Pictures in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks