Search the forum,

Discuss newby in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to newby in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would anybody have any advice the best way to silicone these bumpy tiles or should I grout because of the...
Replies
Views
Looking for the Cortina 737104919753 Montagna tile. These are 16x16 tile Made in USA. Tile has an Italy designed “theme”
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a newbie! Our Kitchen floor is slowly cracking up and I'm trying to locate some Antiche Ceramiche La Fabbricca 30x30cm floor tiles. Probably need about 10-12? Any help in the right...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I thought I would make a handy list for you linking to all the other sections of the forum. So, here it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I’m new to the tiling scene. As a camp ranger I take care of a property in Massachusetts USA. I have a handicap shower stall that I need to replace and update. It is in my main cabin on the...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.