Search the forum,

Discuss Best Tile Cutter 2009? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
TX700n - Price £299.00 £343.85 Including VAT at 15%

Holey cutters Batman :yikes:

Was tempted for a moment, till I seen the costenbitter??

D

davidelcatalan

Re: Best Tiler cutter

I've had my TX700N for the best part of 10 years now and can't fault it. Performs brilliantly and it does get a lot of use. The only thing is the little plastic headed thumb screws for fixing the angled guides. These tend to break and finding a replacement is a bit of a faff.

Reaction score
TX700n - Price £299.00 £343.85 Including VAT at 15%

Holey cutters Batman

Was tempted for a moment, till I seen the costenbitter?

Oh bugger it - I'm putting an order in to Tradetiler next week for a TX700N... He's cheaper than the above anyway:thumbsup:

B

boxer1van

Have four different sizes of Sigma cutter incl swivel (both ways), all easy to use. Best cutter is the one that you yourself are happy with:8:

D

DHTiling

I've had my TX700N for the best part of 10 years now and can't fault it. Performs brilliantly and it does get a lot of use. The only thing is the little plastic headed thumb screws for fixing the angled guides. These tend to break and finding a replacement is a bit of a faff.

Not sure the N series has been out that long..?...but you can get the replacement thumb screws no probs..

Rubi Thumb Screw

rubithumbscrew.jpg

Replacement Thumb screw - used on many Rubi products

6 mm thread

weight 45 g

Price: £0.85 £0.98 Including VAT at 15%

@Tradetiler..

D

davidelcatalan

I bought my TX700N tile cutter in January 2000 during a trip to Madrid when my eldest daughter was eight years old. She has now passed her driving test. Time flies.

D

danny mc

hy there guys im in the market for a decent wet cutter. iv gone through 2-3 in the last 6mths and the latest one i had i used for one job to cut 600x400 granite tiles for a small kitchen floor and its give up on me already, i know granite is hard but surely i should get more than one job out of it! Can anyone recommend one.........please!!!!

Reply to Best Tile Cutter 2009? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen