Search the forum,

Discuss 10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk
There are a few ways to fix tile to bathroom walls. First you need to prepare the walls for tiling. Note that plasterboard can carry more weight. If your tiles + tile adhesive + tile grout = more than 20kg per square meter, then skimmed plaster on render isn’t going to hold the weight. Plasterboard […]

Continue reading...

UKTilingForum.co.uk for the UK Tilers

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Warning to members of the other forum. wpForo (the free wordpress forum plugin for the free website building software) has been founded to have multiple security flaws. Make sure you ask for your personal and private details including your username, email address and password used, is removed from the forum software. Or risk giving it away to hackers.
Screenshot 2024-05-03 114524.png

Pretty much every version of the forum software is hackable.

Reply to 10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen