Discuss Best Tile Cutter 2009? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

H

hillhead

i have a sigma 3D 93cm,only used the bugger on 2 jobs from last july !! needed it on the first badly- 23 bathrooms.

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
.... like a rubi TX:thumbsup:
ha ha doug your such a rubi fanboy , ive got the tx1200 but i hate it with a vengeance and if i had the dough id get shot of it and get a siggy , but i love my ts-30 its great for small tiles, and its the first cutter i ever owned..:thumbsup:

H

heavytrevy

I must be a real manley man then I have 2 a 35 and a 62 , looking for a 3rd mmm maybee a 90cm model.

I ve never used a Rubi but i have picked one up and dam it was heavy lol

Trev

Leave the rubi for the girls let the men have sigmas

H

hillhead

They all do same job lads.off course some do certain jobs better than others but thats like us tilers! Quit bitching lol

J

JMar

Litle late getting in on this, but.
lately using the rodia 75 as my main cutter.
I'm used to this style of cutter.
Works like a charm.

Never did get used to a sigma style cutter, and always found the rubi
to be a pain in the *** due to the breaking point.

I have not seen anybody talk about any of the rodia products, check them out.

JB

Reply to Best Tile Cutter 2009? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks