Discuss Best Tile Cutter 2009? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
TX700n - Price £299.00 £343.85 Including VAT at 15%

Holey cutters Batman :yikes:

Was tempted for a moment, till I seen the costenbitter??

D

davidelcatalan

Re: Best Tiler cutter

I've had my TX700N for the best part of 10 years now and can't fault it. Performs brilliantly and it does get a lot of use. The only thing is the little plastic headed thumb screws for fixing the angled guides. These tend to break and finding a replacement is a bit of a faff.

Reaction score
TX700n - Price £299.00 £343.85 Including VAT at 15%

Holey cutters Batman

Was tempted for a moment, till I seen the costenbitter?

Oh bugger it - I'm putting an order in to Tradetiler next week for a TX700N... He's cheaper than the above anyway:thumbsup:

B

boxer1van

Have four different sizes of Sigma cutter incl swivel (both ways), all easy to use. Best cutter is the one that you yourself are happy with:8:

D

DHTiling

I've had my TX700N for the best part of 10 years now and can't fault it. Performs brilliantly and it does get a lot of use. The only thing is the little plastic headed thumb screws for fixing the angled guides. These tend to break and finding a replacement is a bit of a faff.

Not sure the N series has been out that long..?...but you can get the replacement thumb screws no probs..

Rubi Thumb Screw

rubithumbscrew.jpg

Replacement Thumb screw - used on many Rubi products

6 mm thread

weight 45 g

Price: £0.85 £0.98 Including VAT at 15%

@Tradetiler..

D

davidelcatalan

I bought my TX700N tile cutter in January 2000 during a trip to Madrid when my eldest daughter was eight years old. She has now passed her driving test. Time flies.

D

danny mc

hy there guys im in the market for a decent wet cutter. iv gone through 2-3 in the last 6mths and the latest one i had i used for one job to cut 600x400 granite tiles for a small kitchen floor and its give up on me already, i know granite is hard but surely i should get more than one job out of it! Can anyone recommend one.........please!!!!

Reply to Best Tile Cutter 2009? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks