Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
Here I am going to attempt to guide you through a the cutting of a 3 way mitre. picture 1 is of...
Replies
Views
G
Hi. I have just finished laying a 30mtr floor using 600 x 600 CIMIC polished porcelain...
Replies
Views
D
Apologies mods of this needs to go elsewhere.. please feel free to move it or bin it...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
A
hi there. iv got a bit of floor levelying to do. not really far off but not good enough for lino...
Replies
Views
R
J
Hi all, wanting to re write my t&c to cover my butt in this job coming up next month. It's...
Replies
Views
JLM Tiling
J
Just finish this kitchen, it was the last bit of the job we started last summer :) I re...
Replies
Views
T
i require terrazzo tilers for on going works in the super market industry doing mainteance works...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
I
This shower was installed by B&Q some 2 years ago, it seems the silicone seal was never done...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
T
Hi I'm currently on with doing my bathroom i'm tiling around my bath from bath level to ceiling...
Replies
Views
get an off cut of tile trim, cut the flange off and fill the void with grout....:thumbsup...
Replies
Views
I
S
Laying riven slate, you cannot just rely on following the floor, since the slate are not all the...
Replies
Views
P
I have been adviced tiling on to bitumen is ok using weber pr360 and weber adhesive.......Any...
Replies
Views
pete/chester
P
D
well my bosch had to go and get a fault fixed this week, typical when I needed to rake out 4...
2 3
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
A
At a loose end today so i thought i would put some pics up of some of my recent work (i know you...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
A
hi there. i see on a few websites that they sell a curved or dished diamond blade. its suposed...
Replies
Views
P
I am looking for advice on whether I need to put down either an overboard (tilebaker, wedi...
Replies
Views
pzzszk
P
D
Hi everyone,am new to this site but have been a tiler for 26 years,as you all know tiling has...
Replies
Views
deankyall
D
A
hi there. i had an awfull job to do today. had to remove a laminated floor and underlay , then a...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen