Search the forum,

Discuss silicone sealing in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

david campbell

all internal corners,around bath,window and door frame,around shower and also wall to floor(i know it's an internal corner before somebody says)!

recently done a full bathroom re-grouting where the corners had been grouted,within 2 years it had broken away(a mixture of cheap grout and bad practice) had it been left any longer it probably would have caused damage to the tiling with water ingressing into the open crack!

Reply to silicone sealing in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.