Questions and tiling advice in the DIY Tiling Forum - Main DIY Tiling Forum : How to Tile, carrying out your First Tiling Job? - Post in this DIY tiling advice forum we have here on TilersForums.com. The largest tile advice website on the internet..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
As stated we love seeing your DIY stuff! Take a couple of photos and show off your project...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! After tiling my bathroom and ensuite last year which would not have been possible...
Replies
Views
A
I have underfloor heating and a concrete floor. I cleaned the floor then PVAd it. I followed...
Replies
Views
D
Hello I am a DIYer and after a successful shower tile project set about tiling bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
K
Hello I'm making some beginner's mistakes and also need advice please.... I've tiled the shower...
Replies
Views
Three tiles fell off my wall in my kitchen, and underneath I scraped off the combed white tile...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been doing alot of research prior to tiling the ground floor of my home, approx 40m2...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm about to start my first tiling job (at home) and after thinking about steps have a...
Replies
Views
Normal Threads
HI everybody, hope you are all safe. I'm retired now (not a tradesman) but I help a guy out who...
Replies
Views
Hi I am redoing our bathroom. I'm going to be laying 18mm plywood on the joists (16in centres...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a suspended timber floor. Joists are renewed, building all up again from the...
Replies
Views
Looking to use Genesis TDP trim on a bathroom project, and just wanted to ask a daft...
Replies
Views
I would be very grateful for some knowledgable advice. We've had a new shower valve fitted by a...
Replies
Views
I have a fairly small bathroom 2m x 2.2m which will be tiled wall to floor all round. The...
Replies
Views
I have tiled down a wall to a kitchen worktop and want to silicone the join where the cut tile...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am going to tile my sons bathroom where most of the the skim plaster has come off when...
Replies
Views
Hello All So I bought these tiles from Wickes and it says in the small print on the side of the...
Replies
Views
Good morning so i grouted the floor last night. Checked it over this morning and found there’s...
Replies
Views
First time poster.....any advice on how best to grout these massively uneven mosaic slate tiles...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm soon to be tiling my bathroom floor. It was tiled by a previous owner directly on to...
Replies
Views
I set my first row of tiles on a level batten measured the center of the room on a wall with a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, First time posting on a forum but cant seem to find any advice that is matching my...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen