Questions and tiling advice in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating - Tiling on Underfloor Heating. Whether Electric Under-floor Heating Systems, or Water (Wet) Under Floor Heat Systems. Radiant heating installation advice. Design layout and CAD for under floor heating systems. Hot water systems..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A
Normal Threads
B
Hi all :handwaving: I realise this is a tiling forum, but I'm guessing some of you lay wood too...
Replies
Views
W
Hello. I'd appreciate it if you guys could help me out here; I've been reading as many threads...
Replies
Views
Chinese tile backer boards found to contain banned substances A range of Chinese manufactured...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R
A
Hi all, So it turns out that we were told the wrong information by the house developer and that...
Replies
Views
Martino
M
F
    • Winner
I thought I would put this on as these screeds are becoming increasingly popular and there seems...
Replies
Views
R
Hi there, Bit of a newbie, but we've just bought a house with UFH throughout. The ground floor...
Replies
Views
Spacey
S
Can someone explain why a piece of conduit is placed over the floor pipe where it passes through...
Replies
Views
D
Hi. Newby here. Looking for advice on UFH over cork tiles. Just bought this house, previous...
Replies
Views
David Chambers
D
Hi all, Firstly I would like to say this forum has a lot of useful content, I’ve found it...
Replies
Views
Perfect Tiling
P
I'm about to start on an upstairs wetroom. There will be wet underfloor heating going in via...
Replies
Views
C
Which option among the 2 is best for UFH on timber suspended floors
Replies
Views
Russel
R
U
just a quicky ,just hought id ask what youve been using on ditra with ufh ,adhesive wise,cheers...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
M
ok i went to look at a job wet ufh with flo screed on top all dried out etc the problem is in...
Replies
Views
So Ive seen this ProWarm ProFloor pre-routed chip and was wondering if anyone had has any...
Replies
Views
F
Hi all I'm wondering if I could get any advice on a problem I have with an anhydritic screed...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
I have a problem developing with tiles laid over water UFH in anhydrite screed. A few tiles are...
Replies
Views
Do i need to remove all the patches on this screed as it is difficult to remove with str an 60...
Replies
Views
Hi guys looking for some expert advise regarding movement joints and grout spacers !We have just...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
Hi.will dural ci fh membrane be enough to use straight on chipboard floor which looks pretty...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R
I'm refurbing my bathroom after a leak. I've ripped up the old tiles and the 6mm ply they were...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud