Discuss Circumstances Changed - Overlay System? in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Martino

I'm guessing all the skirting boards have been fitted?.... To do a proper job you would have to remove these also your architraves from around your door....you could remove the existing thresholds..(do there go under the door casing?) I know a lot of new builds were I am from dont....you would by the time your finished be looking at taking around 30-40mm from the. Height of your doors and unless there solid this is far too much?

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I know of a couple of thin systems which are screeded with gypsol but can't think of names. Can find out though if you're interested. You'd be looking at 20mm ish make up

Reply to Circumstances Changed - Overlay System? in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
alangk85
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks