Discuss Best addy on ditra with ufh in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unused Account 1

just a quicky ,just hought id ask what youve been using on ditra with ufh ,adhesive wise,cheers you nice tilers

D

Dumbo

Can I take you mean ditra over wet ufh.
If so a c2te s1 or a c2ft s1 .
Roughly translated slow are or rapid set flexible to s1 standard

D

Dumbo

Sorry just read thread title again . Do you mean ditra25 over ufh or ditra heat with cable in it

Reply to Best addy on ditra with ufh in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I came across this forum searching for info so my first post. I'm renovating 1890's...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm doing a wetroom and will be using Ditra Heat Duo membrane for the UFH. I looked...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay