Search the forum,

Discuss Let's debate , Rubi or Sigma. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

beanz

TF
Reaction score
For £50 I will take it his hands!. It will probably be the 3D model. Not sure if our cutters will fit in a Rubi box though?:lol:

My thoughts exactly. I haven't even tried a Sigma yet, but for that money i'll buy it and, if i find i can't gete on with it, sell it for double that!

S

Sigma UK

im looking for a 900 sigma, which model should I be looking at ?

I would say look at the 3DM (MAX) or 3DK (Klick Klock). The MAX is easy to use score forwards lift the handle and brake the tile. The klick klock is score forwards then the whole handle flips over/forwards to break the tile. I think the Klick klock is better for large foramt tiles and comes with a 14mm wheel. The MAX has a 16mm wheel set around bearings and this is the only wheel that will fit this handle. Loads of quality features on these cutters and they last a long time. Don't forget though you can always swop handles over until you find the one that works best for you. Plus everything is replaceable right down to the tape on the measuring guide bar.

A

Aston

Should I go for the 1200, are they just as good at cutting 700s and 900s ?

i personally would go for the 1250 sigma the 3ek cutter. it only weighs a few pound more than the 900 cutter and covers all your options down to your 600mm cutter. about £499 if you shop around

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Let's debate , Rubi or Sigma. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen