Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
L
Has anyone used Mapei Devi Mat. Have an UFH job to do - over asphalt - Mapei technical have...
Replies
Views
Leatherface
L
P
We are looking for at least 12 Malato floor tiles (400 x 400) for our kitchen. Has any one got...
Replies
Views
Paul Aagaard
P
We're currently looking for the last couple of sponsors. The sponsorship scheme is first come...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, Completed the CBW tiling course last week. It seemed a little rushed at first going...
Replies
Views
alfpenney
A
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I have a customer who wants some coving in a bathroom to include the bath/shower area. Can...
Replies
Views
Peter Woods
P
T
  • Redirect
What brands can you find there? I think it's all about the Tile Adhesive brand and price...
Replies
Views
N/A
S
im based in stockport and wondered if any1 new of any agencies in the northwest who take on tilers.
Replies
Views
stuartg72
S
M
Ring for a free quote. Tel; 0113 2770795 Mob; 07828097012:wink_smile:
Replies
Views
MarkHarrison
M
B
I went to Super Skills in Thirsk late last year with absolutely no previous experience of...
Replies
Views
bocean02
B
M
Hi All, Sorry if this is in the wrong section (or shouldn't be here at all!). I'm looking for a...
Replies
Views
MattW
M
P
Hi guys, I'd like to start a new thread on the ideal board. I'll be adding my own opinion...
Replies
Views
paulc2012
P
C
Replies
Views
Customizer
C
B
just been 2 buy an 8mm u-notch trowel and came away empty handed and confused. there were 2...
Replies
Views
bluemoon
B
E
Does anybody buy adhesive direct from the supplier in bulk? By the pallet load to get a better...
Replies
Views
enduro
E
H
can anyone tell me where i could get hold of a hufa 630 tile cutter in uk ? i understand they...
Replies
Views
hoddle
H
D
I just had a nightmare with a job using HR Johnson RE and REX tiles. My client didn't want...
Replies
Views
D
There's a thread in the Tiling NVQ forum with a poll in that I'd like you to vote on...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

Tag Cloud

usa