Search the forum,

Discuss Super Skills Thirsk tiling course in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bocean02

I went to Super Skills in Thirsk late last year with absolutely no previous experience of tiling. I am now actively tiling (and a bit of plastering too) walls and floors for friends and family at a high level of compitance (considering) and am learning a huge amount as I work.
The course is 4 days so you're thrown in at the deep end, which suits many folk including me, although felt that a fifth day incorperated into the course would have been benifitial.
The college teaches Brick laying, joinery, plastering as well as tiling so is handy if you want to continue with one of them. The team working there is friendly and offers an on going support service after the course has been completed.
I learnt enough there to go out on my own and confidently complete tiling jobs so I would say it does what it says on the tin.

Reply to Super Skills Thirsk tiling course in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen