Search the forum,

Discuss Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm surprised to see not many votes for many of the other options other than the main three brands. We normally find a fair few users do use some of the others.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I like Weber (low dust stuff), but voted for Toppfix because I use this the most. Cheers Sean

- - - Updated - - -

I like Weber (low dust stuff), but voted for Toppfix because I use this the most. Cheers Sean

Just got a 'Database Error' message, that's why the above is duplicated.

P

Plumbing Tiler

For me its been about 60/40 split between Bal and more recently over to Weber, very happy with it, and great value for money too.

S

StephenR

Use Mapei almost exclusively unless they don't have a product for the job but that's only happened once in the last few years. Anything else is too difficult to get hold of. Technical dept very helpful too.

Reply to Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Let us know which brand of tiles adhesive you use. And the price per bag trade if possible...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen