Discuss Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Remember to vote 'other' if its not listed but let us know for next years poll.

G

geoffpshaw

Used a lot of profix, also bal. One supplier has started selling bondament, not bad, bit pricey but 25kg bags.

C

charlie1

butech, granfix, webber and mapei... mapei still the best imo due to its consistancy and slightly longer pot life. Webber has to be the stickyest adhesive ive ever used! butech is the worst :-/ Granfix is cheap valuee for money.

G

Gazzer

butech, granfix, webber and mapei... mapei still the best imo due to its consistancy and slightly longer pot life. Webber has to be the stickyest adhesive ive ever used! butech is the worst :-/ Granfix is cheap valuee for money.
So you voted for ????

Susiequ

TF
Reaction score
Used Bal the most this year, but have just used Mapei for the first time and was impressed. Have used Weber on floors and liked this too.

- - - Updated - - -

Used Bal the most this year, but have just used Mapei for the first time and was impressed. Have used Weber on floors and liked this too.

H

Hughesy

PCI Nanolite is the best adhesive I have used although I generally use Mapei... Nanolite is a bit pricey but great product to work with.

Reaction score
Bal green star generally for me.used mapei this year purchased by the customer and with hours the tiles came loose!! No back up from mapei

Reply to Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks