Search the forum,

Discuss Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

DJS

TF
Reaction score
Mapei for me. Mapeker, P9, Keraflex and Keraquick get me through most situations.

Grey or white depends on the tile I'm fixing or the grout colour.

I use Granfix on the odd occasion my supplier is out of stock on Mapei stuff, and waiting on a delivery.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Anymore for any more?

Remember that if you're on tapatalk you'll need to visit the forum on a computer or use the web browser on your phone and login normally to vote on the poll.

Poll will be closed soon and votes counted. :) As they say on TV.

M

misaps

Mapei Keraflex has been the one of choice for our jobs over the past year. Consistently good results as well :)

S

Spud

Hi Dan any chance when you post the results of showing the 3 previous years to compare how the market share is from year to year ? it would be interesting cheers Gary

Reply to Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen