Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss How best to Tile a room? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Spare Tool

This is why its so important to measure and set out your mat before you go cutting it up, eg..a ten sqm mat will give you 20 linear metres of mat, this should all be marked out on the floor before you even get it out of the box..

S

Spare Tool

ok, id even do away with the eufh, its *****, Absulute bag of *****. Ive got a 45 m2 tiled floor in my extension, just put woodburner on and its boiling , and it aint costing me £15 a day to runthe bloody thing.
Can you tell im a northern plasterer as well ;)
Think you need to edit that mate...elec ufh is the best thing ever, that's what I'm telling all my customers...

Since I got my gold account ;)

F

Flintstone

We're not in the arms here ya know.
I don't measure out the mat before hand but I do always measure the floor area and check mat size and work it from there.

S

Spare Tool

We're not in the arms here ya know.
I don't measure out the mat before hand but I do always measure the floor area and check mat size and work it from there.
Simple space then yeah, did one the other week though..32sqm of ufh, through three areas round an L shape dining room and round an island, 3 mats 2x 10m and a 12, you try laying that without marking it all out first ;)

F

Flintstone

IMG_3102.JPG My Mrs will be glad when the day comes she doesn't have to wesh me back

O

Old Mod

I think that as this thread wasn't started by one of the regular professionals, we should really stay on topic, don't you. :)

Reply to How best to Tile a room? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks