Search the forum,

Discuss How best to Tile a room? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

We're not in the arms here ya know.
I don't measure out the mat before hand but I do always measure the floor area and check mat size and work it from there.

S

Spare Tool

We're not in the arms here ya know.
I don't measure out the mat before hand but I do always measure the floor area and check mat size and work it from there.
Simple space then yeah, did one the other week though..32sqm of ufh, through three areas round an L shape dining room and round an island, 3 mats 2x 10m and a 12, you try laying that without marking it all out first ;)

F

Flintstone

IMG_3102.JPG My Mrs will be glad when the day comes she doesn't have to wesh me back

O

Old Mod

I think that as this thread wasn't started by one of the regular professionals, we should really stay on topic, don't you. :)

Reply to How best to Tile a room? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen