Search the forum,

Discuss What tile cutters do you use? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

I have a rubi ts40,60, tx-700n, nd200, nd125 good for small area's but a bit noisy, I sit the 125 in a tray to collect excess water for internal work. Keep wondering about the smaller plasplugs wet cutters, How good are they ?

B

bigdaz

oops I voted plasplugs before I realised it was a vote for rail cutters. TS 60 for me and a plasplugs wet cutter, can't remember which one off hand but only around £40 and does the job - its really all about the quality of the wheel anyway

S

sytiling

hi i bought a husquavarna 670, its on the big side but its been a good cutter, on my tenth job now, so far so good.
sy:thumbsup:

D

Droopy

I have clicked both Rubi and Sigma.
But to be honest the Rubi is never out of the van. It is crap in comparison with the Sigma.

H

hillhead

SIGMA 3B,63cm,SIGMA 3D 93cm and a big mother of a SIGMA 10M water saw,
all the dogs !!!
SIGGGGGMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !! lol.
But am going to but a small montolit soon then i'll have a superb collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Droopy

Just treated myself to a sigma 3B will let you know how i get on.
If you have any problems getting used to the pull action scoring, or want a bit more power from scribing and breaking, buy the Klick Klock handle.
It is superb.

P

pjtiler

this is the best seller in the states its better that the rubi (only just mind )
i beleave felker are selling them in the UK now check it out before you invest
prod_tilemasterxl.jpg

http://www.felkersaws.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Keith

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I use a genesis dry cutter that I bought from Darren at Nett. He recomended it and I have used it ever since. I find it great and accurate.

Reply to What tile cutters do you use? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Let us know which brand of tiles adhesive you use. And the price per bag trade if possible...
Replies
Views
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen