Discuss Sigma or rubi? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

StevieBoy

Wow! That has to be the most sweeping statement I have ever read on this forum! On what basis are you forming this opinion? I'm never one for entering the rubi vs sigma debate but I'm interested to listen to your views on it.........unless of course you meant to put a smiley or "lol" after your statement in which case I can tell its tongue in cheek humour.

I can tell you are a Rubi user though! Lol :D (see what I did there!) :p
Yes I'd like that explained too.

A

Aston

I reckon D-Man was having a bit of fun ;0)

Deano, Timeless John and Phil Hobson are all rubi users and they are no amatuers. Chancers maybe But not amateurs ;0)

I

Italy

Sigma for me too.
Rubi are good and nice and easy for small tiles up to 50cm.
After that the Sigma design works best.
Simple, strong, effective.
That's why Rubi have basically copied the design now.

Seems to me that Rubi's "Golden days" ended with the demise of "standard" ceramics and the introduction of very large, very hard tiles. And then Sigma's simple tank-like design took over[/QUOTE

share ;)

I

Italy

Hi Antonio, have you used the Montolit range of tile cutters and if so how do they compare with Sigma
Montolit , as the cutter does not take into account , I used the old models , too complicated
the new models do not know
google traslate
I'm sorry

I

Italy

I noticed in one of your earlier posts that you favour Ramondi levelling clips, have you tried the Genesis easy level system?
Genesis ?, I do not know if it exists in Italy
Use raimondi because in Italy they are the cheapest , I used once to be screwed but those little strength

L

LM

Genesis ?, I do not know if it exists in Italy
Use raimondi because in Italy they are the cheapest , I used once to be screwed but those little strength
I'm paying a quarter of the price that you are, I really like them and they also cater for a tile up to 70mm thick

L

LM

There are two types of 'caps' though and I would advise that you go with the large format ones

Reply to Sigma or rubi? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks