Search the forum,

Discuss Let's debate , Rubi or Sigma. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

Should I go for the 1200, are they just as good at cutting 700s and 900s ?

i personally would go for the 1250 sigma the 3ek cutter. it only weighs a few pound more than the 900 cutter and covers all your options down to your 600mm cutter. about £499 if you shop around

Last edited by a moderator:

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Cheers Ed, I think I shall do just that.

£638 for a tx1200 hahahahaha nee chance, someday these rubi lovers will realise that times move on. Sony make substandard tv's these days compared to the competition...Rubi have had their day if you ask me !

A

Aston

Cheers Ed, I think I shall do just that.

£638 for a tx1200 hahahahaha nee chance, someday these rubi lovers will realise that times move on. Sony make substandard tv's these days compared to the competition...Rubi have had their day if you ask me !

they haven't had their day, and they sell wayyyyyy more cutters than sigma. you've only got to look on ebay at how much money they still pull in.

i still love the ts range and the tx700 is good but could still be lighter and the could tweek the break so it reached mosaic sheets but i do hear what you are saying.. the tx range could be much lighter and their wet saws need a revamp on the quality control front. their range could be reduced too!! trying to please too many people when all as they need to do is concentrate on what they used to do well.

sigma make great cutters but they arnt everybodies cup of tea when it comes to using them and thats were they will always struggle to convince the masses

Reply to Let's debate , Rubi or Sigma. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen