Search the forum,

Discuss Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

How will you vote in the EU referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

Concrete guy

I see Sweden and Denmark as first in for a referendum if we choose to leave. It would be a domino effect.

Roll on next Friday, It's all getting a bit tiresome now.

J

Just Rizzle

I see Sweden and Denmark as first in for a referendum if we choose to leave. It would be a domino effect.

Roll on next Friday, It's all getting a bit tiresome now.
Sweden definitely as there been swamped with migrants Greece may also break as there economy is broken they will also tell the Germans that they get there money back when they get the gold back that the nazies looted in the 2nd ww

H

hmtiling

He's right - constitutionaly the decision rests with parliament.
Although they have said they'll listen to the people.

Ireland listened to the people. And they kept asking and listening until they voted the "correct" way!
He's/you are not. referendum by definition is giving the electorate a direct decision.

O

One Day

I'm confident I know what a referendum is

My understanding is that a referendum is simply asking for a vote on a question.
The final decision must be made/passed by parliament who can choose to ignore the referendum (i.e. Ireland)

I heard Mr Cameron interviewed on R4 this week and it was put to him that parliament could ignore the people, but he said in this instance they would listen and let the people choose.

Reply to Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen