Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

How will you vote in the EU referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
This is why politicians find it difficult to argue with him when it comes to financial matters, he really does understand the system in a way they never will.

The only financial matters politicians are interested in are the ones that they gain by. The companies that want to remain in, have these politicians in their back pockets, so they don't really have a choice but to do what their 'owners' tell them.

Oh, and just because Gordon 'prudence' Brown has been wheeled out for the Remain camp then that tells you all you need to know. We all know how he was going to stop 'boom and bust' of previous governments :mad:

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
Leave leave leave, I have absolutely no idea why anyone wants to stay, the EU is a sinking ship if nothing else. If the votes are counted and we stay it has been rigged in my opinion. Out of everyone i ask i have only met 2 people who want to stay. How these so called polls have it pretty much neck and neck is beyond me.

I

Italy

Farage of the party, to the European parliament.
It is allied. with the movement. antonio is proud that give his vote. (5 stars movement)

O

On one

Leave.
Now is the time to get out.......granted it might take 10 years to gradually extract ourselves, but it can be done(If the will of the Gov is behind it)
As others have said the rest of Europe will still want to trade with us.....the world is still gonna keep spinning!
If the EU is so bloody great how come it hasn't stopped China dumping steel in the EU,
Or stemmed the flow of illegal immigrants,
Or fined the bloody French for constantly blocking the channel ports and so on and so on....

O

One Day

Business business business. Ever noticed how the news these days (I mean so much more than 20yrs ago) is dominated by business and economy news? Why?

We live in a world now of corporate politics. Politics is a tool of business - a way to get business done and increase profits.

Do you honestly think that a vote to leave or to stay will count? I believe it's all been decided already.
June 27th (and other such events) are simply to make you think that your opinion counts.

(just my two-penneth/euros)

S

Spare Tool

If we were so pro euro from the start how come we still got the good old pound note/coin...we we're never 100% in anyway, get the hell outta dodge I say ;)

S

stephenoneill

Sterling collapses. Big business relocate elsewhere.less money for everyone. At least 2/3years adjustment after brexit have you all really it through .good luck if so

J

Just Rizzle

the Germans are terrified of us leaving because it will start a domino effect. the French will be next so the Germans will be propping up the southern European peasant states like Greece Italy Portugal and spain.the eu is a corrupt monster eating up our cash and making politicians rich they haven't been able to sign off there accounts for over 20 years because the corruption is so rife.
Kinnock 30 plus years ago wanted us out till he got his snout in the trough now hes the richest ginger in wales.
they say theres 500 million people in Europe half are under 18 and the other half of those are so poor they cant feed themselves, any one ever been to bulgaria its a s t hole. so that makes a market of 125m purchasers. when we leave wewill beable to negotiate our own deals world wide and not have to satisfy 28 other states.
any one herd of the british commonwealth theres 1.5billion people in these countries we could start trading with them again as we s t on them when we joined the eu.

the eu is a German invention for European domination and ive said it befor merkal is hitler with **** evil little witch

and don't forget the terks want to join so come on 75 million of them with a eu passport that's just frightening to say the least

D

dave l and l

i dont really care for the politicians and what they are telling us to vote , neither am i that bothered about the trade deals as no matter what happens i dont think the working man will notice all that much ,
i also find i am busy with work all the time , so i dont see why i would want to change that.

Reply to Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks