Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

How will you vote in the EU referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
Just looking at the percentages on this poll, 86% for out. For me that is a great result. All the scare tactics about what will happen if we leave.... we are doomed. All these people are saying is that our country will not survive without the EU. What a load of rubbish, our country has been decimated by the EU money grabbing machine and the poll says we have finally woken up to this fact. Our country will prosper once we are out of this corrupt big boys club. We are being told the leave campaign has no idea what will happen, well I have news for the remain campaign, you few don't know either. No one has a crystal ball.
Lets get out of the EU before it sinks, because it is going to and I don't want to be on it when it does.

H

hmtiling

the Germans are terrified of us leaving because it will start a domino effect. the French will be next so the Germans will be propping up the southern European peasant states like Greece Italy Portugal and spain.the eu is a corrupt monster eating up our cash and making politicians rich they haven't been able to sign off there accounts for over 20 years because the corruption is so rife.
Kinnock 30 plus years ago wanted us out till he got his snout in the trough now hes the richest ginger in wales.
they say theres 500 million people in Europe half are under 18 and the other half of those are so poor they cant feed themselves, any one ever been to bulgaria its a s t hole. so that makes a market of 125m purchasers. when we leave wewill beable to negotiate our own deals world wide and not have to satisfy 28 other states.
any one herd of the british commonwealth theres 1.5billion people in these countries we could start trading with them again as we s t on them when we joined the eu.

the eu is a German invention for European domination and ive said it befor merkal is hitler with **** evil little witch

and don't forget the terks want to join so come on 75 million of them with a eu passport that's just frightening to say the least
hitler with ****!? wtf Ray! are you sure?

B

Bill

I haven't decided but judging from various groups and friends comments in and out of social media - it will be close but what is surprising is that there will be a clear north/south divide on in and out.

J

Just Rizzle

on holiday a few weeks ago a German guy from Dusseldorf was talking to me about the referendum he hated her with a passion and they are a few things he was calling her lol

D

dave l and l

glad you had good reason to liken her to hitler ha ha. i am wondering . what do people think is going to happen if we vote out, is life going to get any better for them? are they going to be busier at work? aret hey going to notice any major change whatsoever, what are people though process with this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i think its ok as is personally, i am busy with work . i have a decent quality of life,,
by the way i am still undecided ,

J

Just Rizzle

one thing people don't realise is that if we vote out it still has to go to a vote in parliament and those smarmy tossers are likely to reject the voice of the people for there own interests

S

Spare Tool

glad you had good reason to liken her to hitler ha ha. i am wondering . what do people think is going to happen if we vote out, is life going to get any better for them? are they going to be busier at work? aret hey going to notice any major change whatsoever, what are people though process with this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i think its ok as is personally, i am busy with work . i have a decent quality of life,,
by the way i am still undecided ,
For me I like the idea of is the UK being able to control its own purse strings and not throw billions away, and also decide for ourselves who we let in, or throw out for that matter of OUR country.
Two main selling points for 'out' imho anyway..

H

hmtiling

one thing people don't realise is that if we vote out it still has to go to a vote in parliament and those smarmy tossers are likely to reject the voice of the people for there own interests
Again Ray, are you sure?

O

One Day

Again Ray, are you sure?

He's right - constitutionaly the decision rests with parliament.
Although they have said they'll listen to the people.

Ireland listened to the people. And they kept asking and listening until they voted the "correct" way!

J

Just Rizzle

if we vote out then Cameron should call for a vote of confidence in parliament with the odds of him being defeated then we will have to have a general election then any thing can happen.

C

Concrete guy

I see Sweden and Denmark as first in for a referendum if we choose to leave. It would be a domino effect.

Roll on next Friday, It's all getting a bit tiresome now.

Reply to Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks