Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

I might hold our and see how I get on without a box, might just have to re arrange the van a bit for it. The rail came with some light oil on it, I assumed a splash of wd40 once a week would be the order
I give mines a spray with wd40 silicone spray every time I feel the handles not gliding on the bar the way it should.
I've never took the handle off my 3b3m, really should, but a quick spray & it's like new.

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
If you tile a room in a roof , a 60cm wont cut a 60cm on the diagonal. Funny enough was doing one yesterday , attic room , slope ceiling , 600mm tiles , out came the 700 TXN.
Am looking for something lighter tho for those occasions , tempted with the Rubi Max 65 should just do it and is easier to hump up the stairs.

Diggy :0)

I

Italy

If you tile a room in a roof , a 60cm wont cut a 60cm on the diagonal. Funny enough was doing one yesterday , attic room , slope ceiling , 600mm tiles , out came the 700 TXN.
Am looking for something lighter tho for those occasions , tempted with the Rubi Max 65 should just do it and is easier to hump up the stairs.

Diggy :0)
adequate response. thank you diggy
still diagonally floors .....
the relationship here is 1 diagonal floor / 100 normal :)

F

Flintstone

Tiles are getting bigger, and some times tiles can be 640 ish, nothing worse than having a tile that just won't quite fit in

I

Italy

I use 3B4 67cm, for 80% of the work.
3P2K 102cm klick klock for 10% of the work,
BATTIPAV 160. raimondi freeline 350 cm for the rest.
I'm not convinced that 75cm, will help.
but I can also make mistakes.

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Sigma , best tile cutters by far , got rid of all my Rubi cutters long ago apart from my trusty TS30 , also have a montolit mp75 which i have retired because it struggles with textured tiles
Ive got a 3P2M , 3C3M and a small pull sigma that ive had since way back , i prefer push to pull so simply turn the bar the other way as in the photo , simples ...
WP_20160813_001 2.jpg

M

MW Smith Ceramics

Well, I've never used a sigma but the majority on here can't be wrong so gonna get I've ordered up on Friday
I'm also contemplating on purchasing a sigma after all the hype on here.....bit which sigma!!??

Reply to Sigma in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen