Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Sigma in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

I just wanted to say. ( for the last time).
I used the maxi handle for 2 days, (is not the first time that the use)
My colleague ordered the maxi for error.
I challenge anyone here has used maxi and klick klock. say that maxi is better.
with big, it takes more time and klick klock is narrower, so we can see better the thumbwheel.
Now, if you want to waste time, buy the maxi. so you are happy.
I spent all my time, to speed up the work, with the same result.
and everything with my wallet, sometimes it went well, sometimes not, I did not have a forum to ask and after 5 years of Montolit, 10 years of rubi and 16 years of sigma.
(In 16 years I have changed at least 8/9 sigma. (I always latest models), you want to say that maxi is better than klick klock.
bla bla bla bla, continue with chat, I'm on the test bench. (Work)
sorry, but I'm tired of hearing crap, or are too old, if I can take a break from the forum...

M

MW Smith Ceramics

with big, it takes more time and klick klock is narrower, so we can see better the thumbwheel.
and everything with my wallet, sometimes it went well, sometimes not, I did not have a forum to ask and after 5 years of Montolit, 10 years of rubi and 16 years of sigma.
(In 16 years I have changed at least 8/9 sigma. (I always latest models), you want to say that maxi is better than klick klock.
sorry, but I'm tired of hearing crap, or are too old, if I can take a break from the forum...
Have you had one of those days Antonio?:mad:

W

White Room

I do find the klik klok can be easier to use as the wheel is more visible, as I have said before don't ignore the klik klok it's a good breaker.

O

One Day

Hey Antonio! I have maxi handles on all my Sigmas. I tried the K and didn't like it!
Also - my everyday cutter is a 3CM (70+cm - sorry!)

W

WetSaw

I

Italy

I do find the klik klok can be easier to use as the wheel is more visible, as I have said before don't ignore the klik klok it's a good breaker.
waste of breath, already have made a qualitative step, by purchasing sigma, for the handle it will take another 10 years.

I

Italy

I, but I have no problems.
I know what I should use and I steal from the forum, all that saves me time.
with time, you will understand that Italian idiot, he was right.

O

One Day

I, but I have no problems.
I know what I should use and I steal from the forum, all that saves me time.
with time, you will understand that Italian idiot, he was right.
I know you're right. We'll catch up, in time...!

Reply to Sigma in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks