Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Sigma in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

MW Smith Ceramics

Which one did you purchase local?
Good find Kyle , including delivery about £33 cheaper than Tradetiler but I think with Tradetiler being 6 miles away from where I live I'll pay that little bit more, make sure nothing is missing and its in good working order ( test before I buy )......crikey!....finally a decision has been made at last......you happy now Marc :laughing::thumbsup:

M

MW Smith Ceramics

Mark go for the 3E3M, the extra 25cm or so is well worth it, as you said a lot of your tiles are 1200mm and this will cut them. A 3P3M only copes with metre long tiles
Hi Lee, The tiles are actually 1000mm so I'll be okay with the 3p3m as this cuts up to 1005mm.....are you on the sigma train yourself lee ?

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Good find Kyle , including delivery about £33 cheaper than Tradetiler but I think with Tradetiler being 6 miles away from where I live I'll pay that little bit more, make sure nothing is missing and its in good working order ( test before I buy )......crikey!....finally a decision has been made at last......you happy now Marc :laughing::thumbsup:
I'd take a guess trade tiler would price match or try ur local ctd they always have sigmas on offer

L

LM

Hi Lee, The tiles are actually 1000mm so I'll be okay with the 3p3m as this cuts up to 1005mm.....are you on the sigma train yourself lee ?
Yes mate I've 9 dry cutters, 3 of which are 3B4's for when we're on large floors with 60x60's which helps when tiling multiple areas at once or for doing stairs and each machine is set for different sizes. For all the difference in price and size I'd advise you go for the 3E3M, it's so much more versitile, especially if you consider the likes of Porcelthin being 1200mm

M

MW Smith Ceramics

Yes mate I've 9 dry cutters, 3 of which are 3B4's for when we're on large floors with 60x60's which helps when tiling multiple areas at once or for doing stairs and each machine is set for different sizes. For all the difference in price and size I'd advise you go for the 3E3M, it's so much more versitile, especially if you consider the likes of Porcelthin being 1200mm

Crikey Lee!....& here I am currently cracking on with just a tx 700 and a ts 50......thanks for advice mate I'll look at the larger cutter also.....defo 1 of the 2 for sure......had my 700 for 10 years & still in good nick to be fair......

F

Flintstone

Day 2 of the sigma, I'm into it now, it's a lot better than the Rubi, one think I really like is the measuring bar, I can measure cuts and cut them accurately without marking the tile, just using the measuring bar, winner

M

MW Smith Ceramics

So far so good , cheers for the update local, just out of interest where did you purchase your sigma from?

Reply to Sigma in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks