Search the forum,

Discuss How best to Tile a room? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mp3wizard

Seems like a junction box is needed for more than 2 mats, I'll see if I can rejig the layout

F

Flintstone

Imo if you start spacing them out a lot to stretch it you will have cool spots and reduce the over all effect, I would just get another kit and get the floor properly covered.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Me, i would just leave it , how often are you going to be stood in one spot? You probably will have a mate who will say " oh its 2 degrees colder here, just kick him out ;)
Also the heat will spread around im sure , the whole tile will warm up .
Just sod it and slc it, or your gonna be here next new year :)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
ok, id even do away with the eufh, its *****, Absulute bag of *****. Ive got a 45 m2 tiled floor in my extension, just put woodburner on and its boiling , and it aint costing me £15 a day to runthe bloody thing.
Can you tell im a northern plasterer as well ;)

S

Spare Tool

This is why its so important to measure and set out your mat before you go cutting it up, eg..a ten sqm mat will give you 20 linear metres of mat, this should all be marked out on the floor before you even get it out of the box..

S

Spare Tool

ok, id even do away with the eufh, its *****, Absulute bag of *****. Ive got a 45 m2 tiled floor in my extension, just put woodburner on and its boiling , and it aint costing me £15 a day to runthe bloody thing.
Can you tell im a northern plasterer as well ;)
Think you need to edit that mate...elec ufh is the best thing ever, that's what I'm telling all my customers...

Since I got my gold account ;)

Reply to How best to Tile a room? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen