Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss first victorian pathway in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

Ceramico tiling

RUSS PICS VICTORIAN 026.jpg

Hi

my first pathway just completed.Prob the coolest thing I have done.And it had the additional advantage of allowing me to hand my cards to passers by:drool5:
I am really for the minimal spacing effect with victorian pathways!

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Nice job mate, just one question, the double header on the front left could be avoided. On a long run you can pull a lot, in short runs sometimes you can not do anything else. But if you have enough length on a border you can pull loads, just a little constructive criticism. Still nice work:thumbsup:

C

Ceramico tiling

Cheers Phill,I must say there was a good few hours head scratching before I began.But I will deffo do that in my next one.

D

Daz

IMO, a lovely job ceramico!

Top comments Phil! And all that I can add is - I wish.......

Daz

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Cheers Phill,I must say there was a good few hours head scratching before I began.But I will deffo do that in my next one.

Just looking at your front border I don't think you had much choice, double headers are unavoidable sometimes. You didn't have the length to pull full tile, I think we all come across this problem now and then. If you look at my albums, you will see I had the same thing on one geometric floor, two double headers, on one floor. Yikes. I take my hat off to you, your first attempt at this type of work is first class.:thumbsup:

M

Mike

Nice job mate, just one question, the double header on the front left could be avoided. On a long run you can pull a lot, in short runs sometimes you can not do anything else. But if you have enough length on a border you can pull loads, just a little constructive criticism. Still nice work:thumbsup:
how would you 'pull' the tile phil? i tried working it out with no success. it looks like the only way to avoid the double header is to extend the width of the path by a full tile? nice work by the way, bang tidy

C

Ceramico tiling

Actually,,I cant figure it out iether.I dont think extending the body was an option as it would have landed with a black triangle on the left.

A

Aston

hey ceramico,
well done mate, thats a very very good 1st attempt mate!! listen to your uncle phil and he'll turm you into a monster ;0)
definately worth a 'like' from me

ed

Reply to first victorian pathway in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks