Search the forum,

Discuss first victorian pathway in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Ceramico tiling

RUSS PICS VICTORIAN 026.jpg

Hi

my first pathway just completed.Prob the coolest thing I have done.And it had the additional advantage of allowing me to hand my cards to passers by:drool5:
I am really for the minimal spacing effect with victorian pathways!

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Nice job mate, just one question, the double header on the front left could be avoided. On a long run you can pull a lot, in short runs sometimes you can not do anything else. But if you have enough length on a border you can pull loads, just a little constructive criticism. Still nice work:thumbsup:

C

Ceramico tiling

Cheers Phill,I must say there was a good few hours head scratching before I began.But I will deffo do that in my next one.

D

Daz

IMO, a lovely job ceramico!

Top comments Phil! And all that I can add is - I wish.......

Daz

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Cheers Phill,I must say there was a good few hours head scratching before I began.But I will deffo do that in my next one.

Just looking at your front border I don't think you had much choice, double headers are unavoidable sometimes. You didn't have the length to pull full tile, I think we all come across this problem now and then. If you look at my albums, you will see I had the same thing on one geometric floor, two double headers, on one floor. Yikes. I take my hat off to you, your first attempt at this type of work is first class.:thumbsup:

Reply to first victorian pathway in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen