Search the forum,

Discuss abusive customer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Thanks again all and you detailed reply alister! Went this morning and got my tools (no one on site), notning has been touched as tiles still not arrived. I called tile supplier and they said tiles have not been despatched as payment has not been made! Someone has made a real
( . )( . ) out of this one!

C

charlie1

IMAG0169.jpg

Here a pic of work I've done, all these tiles I had to hack the adhesive off then reset!

C

charlie1

Mystery to me, its very large company, this should have been done ages ago! I'm going to give it till the end of the week then take it from there, we shall see what transpires? I've got my tools back so that's one good point!

M

Muse2k8

This is why a good contract works well. If it was me he would still be paying for the FULL work and finding a new tiler too ;)

C

charlie1

Just recieved tx from janny letting me know tiles have arrived and asking when I can do it! ... Busy just now so will need to wait a wee while!

Reaction score
want to bet it now becomes URGENT ,he will claim he has been waiting on you bla bla bla customer going mad bla bla,got to be done right away etc,the ball may now be back in your court but as already stated BE CARFEFUL as to payments to date etc ,good look either way m8

C

charlie1

I know what you mean alister but I was given reassurance that payment would be made after completion by big boss man!

The way I'm trying too see it is, do job then get one of 2 things ... Money owed or lesson learned! I will keep you all posted and maybe we will all learn a lesson!

Reply to abusive customer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen