Search the forum,

Discuss abusive customer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I would not tell porkys. Just tel him that you want your three days money as you are entitled to For services rendered and tell him that verbal and physical abuse is unacceptable and he must get some one else to do the job. If he wants you to finish it for him.......cash up front please!

Last edited:
C

charlie1

I will call owner tomorrow and try to find a way forward with this one, I want to get the job done though as I have put 3 days in to it! The guy just seems out his depth managing this one and looking for someone to blame, I'm not having it!

There are some things I will put up with in life but disrespect and threats are not on regardless of who they are!

Thanks again for your opinions!

P

Pebbs

Go right over his head, dont bother with the power crazy, stupid little man. He's a typical nasty type when things go wrong its everyone elses fault expect him. Let me at him!

Lynn

D

Dougs Third Go

tell the jailer,errr janitor, that if he doesn't play nicely you'll take his keys off him.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
difficult one this, as i agree with what everyone has said getting your money for the 3 days work could be a struggle, there just going to say they will pay you when its finished.

if you have worked for them before how do they pay, is it stright away, 2 weeks, 4weeks?

either way i wouldn't put up with abuse from anyone, and should a court case be on the horizon im sure any judge would look upon it that no one should work for an abusive customer.

D

Daveshadowman

I would talk to the owner to try sort it out if not then ask for the 3 days and walk away

C

charlie1

I briefly spoke to boss man last night and I conveyed my opinion that this guy had cost me time and money due to incompetence, I also explained he threatened to rip my heed off via phone convo, he agreed this was totally unacceptable and would have a word with the guy in the morning! After sleeping on it I feel more angry about this idiot, how date anyone threaten someone like this in a professional environment even if they clearly unable to back up what they are threatened but that's not the point! I'm ragin when I think about it!

C

charlie1

Update....
I spoken to the organ grinder the next day ( about a week and half ago I think) and agreed to do the job however as the time has passed I have had no call or tx from anyone re tiles arriving (they should be here by now) ! I have tx they guy I had argument with to see if tiles have arrived but all quiet!

Scenario 1: tiles have not arrived yet

Scenario 2: tiles have arrived and he has got someone else to complete job.

Some of my tools are stil on site and materials I purchased for the job, just wondering your thoughts and opinions on scenario 2 lads?

Reply to abusive customer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen