Questions and tiling advice in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating - Tiling on Underfloor Heating. Whether Electric Under-floor Heating Systems, or Water (Wet) Under Floor Heat Systems. Radiant heating installation advice. Design layout and CAD for under floor heating systems. Hot water systems..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A
Normal Threads
Hi all, I'm building a new house to live in and want ufh throughout the ground floor. It's...
Replies
Views
A
hi Guys, Please could you help. I have employed a professional tiler and I'm a little...
2 3
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S
Evening all, Just been to see a job where the customer is wanting to use this system over...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a very small cloakroom to do and they want electric underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
Does any one know if Aqua defence is ok with electric heating matts? Also, would you put the...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Hi all, some advice would be greatly appreciated. So the builder messed up in the loft during...
Replies
Views
Hi guys just a quick question. I have a suspended timber floor, and i am in the process of...
Replies
Views
I've got a job coming up where the customers electrician is fitting a loose wire system, he's...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
T
Turned up to a wet room that needed preparation done. The cable and sensor were connected to the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Hi I have 22sqm room to lay loose electric cable, on ditra heat duo,half floor is (solid) 18mm...
Replies
Views
S
Hello all, We had a wet self levelling screed floor pumped into our kitchen back in October. UF...
Replies
Views
Hi, So I can’t find any solid information on this topic. For context, I am wanting tiles floor...
Replies
Views
Hi I joined and posted on this forum little while ago regarding our bathroom and ensuite wetroom...
Replies
Views
L
ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. The room is 10M x 4 M and has a new 50mm liquid screed over wet...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, i wonder if anyone has had issues with underfloor heating escaping from area by kickboards...
2 3
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen